Confidential - Available on request
d) SBI Life Insurance Company (on behalf of Confidis Advisory Services)
The following courses are readily available (all designed, developed, and delivered by me):
a) 3 days Organisational Resilience Specialist (copyrighted)
b) 1 day Organisational Resilience Professional (copyrighted)
c) 1 day Risk Management Professional (copyrighted)
d) 1 day Design, Develop, an Deliver BCM Test (copyrighted)
e) 1 day Possibility Thinking (based on Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do) (copyrighted)
f) Daman's Thermometer (copyrighted)
g) 2 days Practical BIA (copyright applied for)
h) 1 day Team Work & Art of Handling Questions (copyright applied for)
i) 3 days Risk Management Specialist (copyright applied for)
More coming up..
I can deliver any courses in the domains that I deal with.
Please scroll down for Testimonials
ORGANISATIONAL RESILIENCE COURCE FEEDBACK
1. The program was interactive, engaging and exercise intensive. Very practical. Highly energetic, practical and wonderful coach. Knowledge is from experience and value of the highest kind. Excellent coaching, articulation and narration. Wonderful examples. Every Continuity Professional must undergo training for this course as an Additional Qualification.
Harsha Sastry, MBCP, Global Biz Continuity & DR, Org Resilience Enthusiast, Industry Expert and Commentator
2. Given OR is still an evolving domain, Daman sir has given this courseware an excellent form to help participant gain acquaintance to the subject and its core objectives. His ability to transition from a trainer to practitioner and also an auditor to help participants obtain conceptual clarity as well as practical nuances is commendable. Exercises introduced throughout the course are clear value additions to me. Daman sir’ command on domain is unparalleled, his ability to get into the shoes of the participant and explain concepts in the most simple ways is which made a relatively new concept look so simple and relatable.
VP-Resilience Program, Global Banking Corporation
3. I participated in the last Organisational Resilience course conducted by Daman Sood. He presents a holistic perspective going beyond the traditional BCM approach. This broadening of approach was never more relevant than today with what Covid has done to the world. It can help businesses look at not only surviving but also thriving in this uncertain world. Using a refined analysis framework and bringing into play the hitherto ignored parts of environment and using a heavy mix of exercises and experiential learning, the course is quite impactful.
Dr. Anil Kumar Chawla, Fellow - IIM Ahmedabad
Data Privacy Expert. HR Veteran. Management Consultant. Author.
4. I very much enjoyed your training session! Your creativity and versatility really brings the topic of resilience to students minds! Also the collaboration part of internal discussions is great tool!
CEO & Founder & Lecturer & Cyber Expert, Integrity Consulting and Risk Management, Israel
Never believed that that ISO discussions could be so exciting.
The case study-based exercises were exciting, and the use of technology (breakout rooms, group management, group exercises) was superb.
New and meaningful journey.
It contained all that one could expect in a good session – courseware, design, delivery, examples, exercises, feedback, technology etc.
This helped us to understand how Organisational Resilience will strengthen our backbone.
Engaging, changed our view.
This training gave us food for thought.
Case study and examples made us think.
Great learning session.
Reflective, times spent well.
Fantastic training enjoyed a lot.
Wonderful session, relevant to our business.
Amazing, engaging, and collaborative sessions.
Live/ real cases/ examples narrated by the trainer were the strength.
Interesting, insightful, engaging day.
PRACTICAL BIA COURSE FEEDBACK
Great learning session
Amazing, excellent, interesting way of delivery
Liked going through the standard in real time
Exercises provided the opportunity to think through
Real/ live examples were the strength
Navigation with standard was the key learning
Your anecdotes were great
Provided new perspective and understanding even to experienced people
You managed the batch (mix of beginners and experts) very well
Could relate to my real business
Great, insightful training – will be very helpful to me
All doubts cleared
Team will now be able to face the challenges from the users
DESIGN, DEVELOP, AND DELIVER AN EFFFECTIVE BCM TEST COURSE FEEDBACK
Added value – connects me with my test
Best training workshop I have attended
Examples were eye opener
Better insights, very impactful
You covered minute details of BC Test which we could have never imagined
Very good examples and explanation
Wonderful course, live/ real life cases
Great impactful training
Great insights to BC Test
We could see so many improvements in our BC Testing
Discussions on BC Test Plan and Budget were eye opener
POSSIBILITY THINKING COURSE FEEDBACK
1. What did you think and what did you find in the course?
The course helped me to find the ways to become a positive person and definitely it will support me in my daily life too.
It's been a wonderful experience and memory.
Possibilities and Positive Attitude approach to practice in life
The course was very well designed on new possibility thinking, interactive with exercises to make it more meaningful, easy to understand the concepts.
2. What value did you receive from the course?
It was a course I would like to retain the content throughout my life. The course was designed well. The exercises were designed according to the course content.
Gratitude, Humility and Thankfulness Attitude of Risk Taking
A new thought process on leadership qualities and how to manage the crisis situations effectively.
3. What are major take ways for you form the course?
The course helped me to alter my thinking to see positives and provide my contribution to society, even a smile is enough.
Never say no to failure, Keep trying, differently and never give up.
Possibility thinking provides a new way of positive thinking to empowers us and motivates us to move forward in life.
4. Your overall satisfaction level with the content, design, and delivery of the course?
I would give 9/10 for the course. It would be better to take the course physically.
5. Will you recommend others also to attend this course?
Yes of course. I do think this course should be conducted on weekends to enable the participants to devote full time.